Thursday, September 25, 2008

Disclaimer


OK, if I'm going to do this thing, there may be a few things you should know about my intentions for this site. In keeping with my involvement with church and small group leadership, I'm thinking that these groups will be my primary target. I hope that the posts I make will be encouraging, challenging (a little shaking is always good) and thought provoking. I stand by my subtitle, if it's worth doing, it worth doing unto the Lord. I enjoy humour in writing. I'll try not to keep my tongue in cheek when I know I should be biting it. I have a little trouble with the proper use of homonyms... so their! In the end, just having an outlet to write some of the thoughts of my heart will be good for me. Like a wise bletherer once told me, "It doesn't matter if anyone reads my blog", I know that I will always have an audience of One. He's the One that counts!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I must say I'm quite excited to see you've joined us in blogland!!! Can't wait to see your posts!

Jenny said...

I second Tamara's excitement!